Anti Aging & Functional Medicine
Anti-Aging Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Integrative Medicine
Do you know something is not right, but you are told you are normal?
- Do you not have the energy and vitality that you once did?
- Are you struggling with a chronic condition and traditional treatments are causing side effects or not working?
- Do you want to find a better way to deal with your symptoms by finding the root cause?
- Are you worried about having to live with chronic illness and the cost of care or becoming disabled?
- Are your hormones off and you are feeling miserable and don’t know what to do?
- Are you healthy and what you can do to stay healthy?
Finally…. You want a partnership with a doctor who listens, understands and takes you seriously!
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the combination of Anti-Aging Medicine, Functional Medicine and Integrative Medicine is the perfect solution to decreasing risk factors, getting to the root cause of what is ailing you and being able to age slower with health and vigor.
This type of medicine offers more tools and is a science based practice that can help you:
- Be healthy and productive and look and feel your best.
- Prevent or reverse chronic illness.
- Slow down the effects of aging
- Save time and money by decreasing doctors’ visits, medications, cost of illness, and lack of productivity.
- Greater energy, strength, endurance, vitality, and self confidence
- Ideal weight and muscle and bone mass
- Clear, glowing skin, stable moods, a greater sense of wellbeing
- Sharp memory, focus and concentration
- Less reliance on medications and reduced side effects
- Improved productivity in all areas of daily life
Uncover the Root Cause
Conventional medicine determines a diagnosis and treats the symptoms, not really recognizing that the reason you have the condition, and the symptoms. What you are experiencing may be due to many factors such as stress, toxins, adverse food reactions, infections, inflammation, nutritional excess, or deficiencies and or hormone imbalances and is influenced by your genetics, environment, and lifestyle.
These are not recognized in the conventional model. The routine tests that are commonly done do not uncover these root causes.
Insurance sadly only pays for tests if you are ill and have a diagnosis. There are functional medicine tests that can catch changes early and are not routinely used in the conventional model.
Has anyone ever measured your hormones or done advanced testing of your metabolism, nutrition, inflammation, or metabolic markers? If you discover imbalances years ahead of symptoms, your health will be better and longer lasting.
So, What is the Difference?
There are more tools and more pieces of the puzzle that are considered such as environment, lifestyle, and genetics. You are treated as the individual you are and are given a personalized plan.
A Functional Medicine doctor spends more time with you, listens, becomes your partner, and individualizes your care. Integrative Medicine integrates other modalities and disciplines that can enable healing to occur and health to be maintained. The Anti-Aging approach uses advanced scientific and medical technologies for the early detection, prevention, treatment, and reversal of age-related dysfunction, disorders, and diseases.
This is a winning combination that will help you maintain your abilities and enable you to feel younger and healthier.
Get Started to Uncover Your Vulnerabilities and Root Cause to Get on Track for Optimal Health
What you eat drink, think, how much you sleep and exercise, as well as your environment, genetics and lifestyle affect your overall health and wellbeing and how you age. Treatment is fully customized. Through working together, we can uncover the root cause and get you back on track so you can live with health and vitality.
The time to get healthy and stay healthy is NOW. Don’t suffer any longer. Get evaluated by a knowledgeable, experienced Functional, Integrative and Anti-Aging Doctor. Fill out an application for a no obligation clarity call to see if we are a good fit. Any questions? Call 973 218-1199